Finally! Done with Hunter X Hunter!

Filed under by bianca on 3:51 PM

Yay! I finally finished watching Hunter X Hunter, including the 3 OVA's. Those sleepless nights were worth it, lol. And most of all, I've finished it today, 5am this morning! Hopefully, I'll be able to have a regular sleep from now on. ^^

I liked OVA's 1 and 2 better, the graphics were so much better and it focused on Gon and Killua's friendship and training, sweet. Tehee ^^

But the end of the Greed Island was such a cliff-hanger! Gon and Killua was able to locate Ging using the "accompany" card, but it ended right there. T-T

When I read the manga, it says that it wasn't Ging at all, but Kaito! T-T (The hunter with the long hair in the first episode.) And it was all because Ging asked the lady in-charge at the greed island that if Gon chooses Magnetic Force, then she would take him to her, but if Gon uses Accompany, he asked her to take him to Kaito instead. T-T Poor Gon. Ging is such a shy person, lol.

I hope the next season of Hunter X hunter will be much better. I'll be waiting for it, it was announced that they'll be releasing it on January 2010! Can't wait! This anime really got me hooked! ^^

Comments:

Post a Comment